Divinity, Superconsciousness, Totality, Emptiness, Fullness or Limitless Divine Wisdom, where are you?
DIVINITY OR SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS IS EVERYWHERE AND IS EVERYTHING!
It is very simple to detect Divinity because it is everywhere in our Universe! It is also within each one of us. The way to detect it is to be peaceful and happy in the present moment and this leads to awareness of the Divinity within, as well as outside our body. Unfortunately most of us live our complete life remaining unaware of it’s existence despite the fact that Divinity is our very own self too!
There is another way to detect Divinity or Totality. That is, to look for happenings that are occurring or happened without the help of our own Ego. For example, our life which happened much before our Ego was formed; our body’s breathing, blood circulation, organs activity to support the life. The Flora and Fauna on this beautiful planet, our Solar system, milky way, galaxies and the whole Universe, which had nothing to do with our Ego, are all one with Divinity or Totality.
As per Wikipedia Encyclopedia definition, Divinity is the state of things that come from a supernatural power or deity, such as a god, or spirit beings, and are therefore regarded as sacred and holy.
Every child is born divine and divinity is resident within its Intellect and every cell of its body. Incidentally, our Intellect is not located only in our brain at the top of our head but also in every cell of our body!
Divinity or Divine Wisdom manifests in us as a deep inner peace! In children, the divinity shows in their transparency, in the sparkle of their eyes, in their cheerful faces, in their smiles, in their laughter, in their love, in their touch, in every action they do!
As we grow up, due to unconscious parenting and social norms and pressures this awareness of our divinity disappears and gets replaced by the rapid building up of our Ego within our Intellect! Our very own Ego is responsible for replacing the deep Peace of Divinity within us with negative emotions like fear, anxiety, worry, jealousy, anger, hate etc. The initial resident of our Intellect, divinity gets totally covered by the newly formed Ego!
It is truly sad, as this has resulted in us humans, becoming overly self centered, coveting numerous and unending possessions at any cost, fighting with each other, destroying other persons inner peace, external wealth and success! Humans have successfully managed to convert this divine earth that we are inhabiting into a living hell, with tensions, fights, wars as well as excessive consumption from and destruction of our precious earth!
Can we reverse this unholy trend? Can each one of us become aware of our divinity once again? The answer is a firm yes!!
Look around us and we can detect divinity in the life in and around us, in the air, breeze, flowers, plants, trees, birds, insects, animals and in the stones, pebbles, hills, mountains, ponds, oceans, rain, snow, rainbows, clouds, sun, moon, stars, and virtually in everything that is in and on our beloved and beautiful Earth and in our Universe! Breathe deeply often to completely refill our body and Intellect with this divinity that is everywhere!
Sadly, we might not detect divinity in our own behaviour and in the behaviour of most of the humans despite the fact that we, humans, are also truly divine!
So, divinity is everywhere! To begin with become aware of it! Then with the help of Meditation as detailed in an earlier post of this blog or Brahmavidya http://www.brahmavidya.net, uncover the divinity within our own self! Then, watch the difference in our life! We have actually uncovered Heaven on Earth and our own life becomes very meaningful, purposeful and joyous!
So, always remain aware that we are divine as we are a creation of the supernatural powers! We are then living our life fully!
Further, the present moment situation for each one of us is an instantaneous and not a predetermined creation of Divinity-The Limitless Divine Wisdom. Although, very often we think and feel that our Ego with its limited knowledge, has created this favourable, happy, wonderful or beautiful situation for us; this is just an illusion. It can be that our Ego attracted this present moment situation but without the overwhelming help of Divinity the situation could not have happened! Numerous Divine forces beyond the control of any individual are required to create any situation!
It can also be a mere coincidence; what our Ego desired is what the Divinity has created for us! So, viewing every present moment situation as a creation of Divinity, we will accept it gracefully and peacefully, even if it is unfavourable, remaining blissful to participate fully in the next moment!
Relevant Excerpts from ‘The Biology of Belief’ by Bruce H. Lipton Ph.D.
- The Universe is still thought of as One by the small number of aborigines who survive. Aboriginal cultures do not make the usual distinctions among rocks, air, and humans; all are imbued with spirit, the invisible energy. Doesn’t this sound familiar? This is the world of quantum physics, in which matter and energy are completely entangled.
- When science turned away from Spirit, its mission dramatically changed. Instead of trying to understand the “natural order” so that human beings can live in harmony with that order, modern science embarked on a goal of control and domination of nature….The modern world has shifted from spiritual aspirations to a war for material accumulation.
- Every protein in our bodies is a physical/electromagnetic complement to something in the environment. Because we are machines made out of protein, by definition we are made in the image of the environment, that environment being the Universe, or to many, God…. We were designed by nature to fit an environment but not the environment we are now making.
- Each cell’s unique set of identity receptors are located on the membrane’s outer surface, where they act as “antennas”, downloading complementary environmental signals. These identity receptors need a signal of “self” which does not exist within the cell but comes to it from the external environment… The cell’s receptors are not the source of its identity but the vehicle by which the “self” is downloaded from the environment.
- Because the environment represents “All That Is” (God) and our self receptor antennas download only a narrow band of the whole spectrum, we all represent a small part of the whole…a small part of God.
- In the course of our lives, what we do alters the environment. We change the environment simply by being here.
- In nature, most organic and inorganic structures display more irregular and chaotic appearing patterns. These natural images can only be created by using the recently discovered mathematics called fractal geometry….Fractal geometry emphasises the relationship between patterns in a whole structure and the patterns seen in the parts of a structure. *050917
- Despite our modern angst and the seeming chaos of our world, there is order in nature, and there is nothing truly new under the sun.* 050917
- Imagine a population of trillions of individuals living under one roof in a state of perpetual happiness, Such a community exists–it is called the healthy human body. * 050917
- There are six billion human versions of reality on this planet, each perceiving its own truth.* 050917
- Those pressures led to a new and glorious era in evolution, in which single cells joined together in altruistic multicellular communities. The end result was humans, at or near the top of the evolutionary ladder.* 050917
- The members of that enlightened community will recognise that we are made in the image of our environment, i.e., that we are divine, and that we have to operate, not in a survival of the fittest manner, but in a way that supports everyone and everything on this planet.* 050917
- In those days I didn’t fully realise the crucial role the subconscious mind plays in the change process. Instead, I relied mostly on trying to power through negative behaviour using positive thinking and willpower. I knew, though, that I had had only limited success an making personal changes in my own life. 050917
- Rob (Williams, psychotherapist) stated that PSYCH-K can change long-standing, limiting beliefs in a matter of minutes.* 050917
- I have seen other people rapidly improve their self-esteem and change their relationships, their finances, and their health using PSYCH-K.* 050917
- I use PSYCH-K in my own life. PSYCH-K has helped me undo my self-limiting beliefs, including the one about not being able to finish my book.* 050917
Our conditioning since childhood is to be afraid of the future. So, we mostly imagine negative situations in the future, making us fearful, anxious, worried, tense, angry, hateful, etc.. Whereas, when we are in the present moment and aware of our Divinity or Totality, we exude peace, unconditional love and happiness– The Divinity
When we are busy thinking, or are afraid, sad, unhappy or depressed we block out our intuition or messages from Divinity/Totality which can help us to live life fully and in a Divine manner. When we are peacefully in the present moment, we are once again one with the Divinity or Totality and our life is full of meaning and purpose!- The Divinity
Our Ego disturbs our Intellect, preventing it from clear thinking and resolution of difficult situations. It also causes health problems for our body. Fortunately, we all have a very powerful healing balm within us and all around us. It is The Totality, Divinity or our True Self, which can restore clear thinking of our Intellect as well as good health of our body – The Divinity
Totality or Divinity offers unlimited possibilities whereas our Ego offers very limited possibilities as it has a tunnel vision based on it’s limited knowledge and experience as well as all it’s likes, dislikes and beliefs – The Totality
Our Ego has fully dissolved into the universe of Totality when we are always smiling, internally and externally, as the present moments unfold – The Totality
Totality, which is our True Self along with the present situation, is perfect despite comments to the contrary by our own Ego -The Totality
When we can blend our own self completely with The Totality, which is the present moment, then we live life peacefully and fully – The Totality
Totality creates our pure, unconditioned Intellect and our youthful body. Conditioning by parents and others helps our Intellect to creates its unique Ego, a limited state and a state of separateness! In order to integrate once again with The Totality we need to access our pure and unconditioned Intellect which has been covered or veiled by our Ego – The Totality
Awareness and awakening builds a solid trust in our Oneness with The Totality, resulting in full acceptance of The Totality as it is now – The Totality
Our unconditioned Intellect is Totality – The Totality *
Totality manifested as ‘Unconditioned Intellect’ is awareness. In awareness, we can see the emptiness, feel the lightness and peace as well as hear the sound ‘Om’ of The Totality. To begin with, we can keep our eyes closed to have this awareness. On the flip side of The Totality is our Ego, which is unawareness and it keeps us in an illusion of isolation and separateness from The Totality. – The Totality
Anything can happen at any moment in The Totality, regardless of our Ego’s classification of it as good or bad – The Totality
The only road block to re-merging with The Totality is our Ego. By becoming aware and understanding our Ego and it’s characteristics and limitations, we can be free of our Ego and become Totality once again and live life fully – The Totality
Totality is Bliss and the expression of Bliss is a Smile – The Totality *
When our Ego responds instead of reacting, then it has blended with The Totality, the present moment, like a wave has blended with the ocean – The Totality
Our Ego is like a solid armour that locks us in, isolated from The Totality that is everywhere! Fortunately, the Tranquility within us allows us to become free and once again merge with The Totality, our True Self. – The Totality
The whole Creation, including our Ego, is an Illusion in our Intellect! In deep sleep, the whole Creation vanishes! What remains is The Totality, our True or Real Self!- The Totality
When we experience and understand that our life is not in our (Ego’s) control but in the control of The Totality, only then we start living our life fully – The Totality
When we are fully in the present moment transcending our present moment situations then We Truly Are The Totality – The Totality *
Totality is a Zero state or a state of total Emptiness; but it has unlimited capacity to form illusions of forms, creations and situations – The Totality *
We can experience our True Identity, which is Emptiness, Totality or Divinity, only now in the present moment – The Totality
Emptiness (Totality or Divinity) is The Creator as well as The Creation. This is knowing, which is beyond logic and reason – The Totality
When our Intellect is in the now, it automatically gets reconnected to The Totality or Bliss. When our Intellect is in the illusions of the past or present, it is in the Ego state. Then our Intellect is disconnected from the Totality and is fully involved in the illusions of the past and the future, causing us immense and unnecessary suffering! – The Totality
In Totality only now, the present moment, exists and life is blissful! Due to our lack of awareness, our Ego overpowers our Intellect and keeps us in the illusions of the past and future, unnecessarily causing anxiety, fear, stress and suffering within us. – The Totality
We can be aware of our Divinity only when our Intellect is in the present moment. Most of the humanity misses this awareness or the Truth as the Intellect has been conditioned by parents and society to remain either in the past or in the future. – The Totality
Being Divine is as simple as learning the first three alphabets of any language! Our Intellect is to be in the present moment, fully cleansed from our past or the future. – The Totality
It really does not matter what anybody does because Divinity is the only cause of everything that is happening. Situations in the present moments are not the doings of anyone’s or any collective Egos! – The Totality *
When our Intellect is totally peaceful, we are once again a Divine Being and when we are reactive, our Intellect has been overwhelmed by our Ego – The Totality *
We are out of sync with The Totality when we, our Egos, react. We are in sync with The Totality when we are using our Intellect to peacefully respond in the now to our internal and external situations. That, knowing and doing, is being Spiritual!- The Totality
The Totality, comprising of numerous Universal Forces, is dynamic and continuously changing every moment. So, it is impossible for either our Ego or our Intellect to predict or control what is going to happen in the next moment, let alone predicting and controlling the short term or long term future! – The Totality
Whenever our Ego dissolves we become one with The Totality; we become one with everyone, everything and the environment! – The Totality* 220617
Totality makes everything happen, not our Ego! – The Totality * 280617
Totality is far more than trillion, trillion, trillion times stronger and more powerful than our Ego! –The Totality * 050717
The Universe is one indivisible, dynamic whole in which energy and matter are so deeply entangled it is impossible to consider them as independent elements. – Bruce H. Lipton Ph.D. * 100717
Become aware of what The Totality is doing every minute and everyday in our life. We have to regularly ask our own self if the situation in the present moment is happening because of our Ego or is it because of The Totality? –The Totality 190717
When we are fully rooted in the present, only then we are The Spirit or The Totality, conscious and capable of creating miracles! When we are in past or future, we are the Ego and only capable of getting a bigger car, a bigger house, having more power or wealth – The Totality 120917
Our Intellect is an infinite expanse of emptiness if we unload it of the garbage accumulated by our Ego! – The Totality * 061017
With our eyes closed, be in the present moment and meditate to discover the infinite peace or Superconsciousness within and outside our body. Then as often as we like, we may offer all the desires of our Ego to the Superconsciousness, which alone is responsible for fulfillment or non fulfillment of each of our desires. In doing so, we are trusting the Superconsciousness to take care of us, as well as, we are unloading the heavy load of desires we all are constantly carrying within our Intellect, freeing us to live a happy and full life! – The Totality 281017
Most of us are completely filled with our Ego and are therefore motivated and driven solely by the energy of our Ego. Unfortunately, this energy is self centered and very limited. We can empty ourselves of this limited and self centered Ego energy by being in the present and meditating. Having emptied ourself of our Ego, the Unlimited Universal Energy starts automatically flowing into us and becomes the driving force for our thoughts and activities! This leads us to a very meaningful and happy life. – The Totality 181117
Everything is a manifestation of The Superconsciousness including the human body and Intellect. However, the thoughts, emotions, feelings, prejudices, and activities of the human body emanate from the Subconsciousness Mind and it’s programming of beliefs and limitations. As the beliefs become limitless due to awareness and understanding, the human body and Intellect achieve perfection, which is oneness with The Superconsciousness, our source. – The Totality 110118
Superconsciousness is limitless, complete and perfect. Superconsciousness superimposed with desires and prejudices is the Conscious Mind (Ego) and Superconsciousness superimposed with limitations is the Subconscious Mind (also Ego). – The Totality * 160118
Man is all pervading Spirit. Not a body confined to a point in Space, but the vast soul, which the Ego in the most barbaric modes conspires in vain to cramp.- Paramhansa Yogananda in his book ‘Autobiography of a Yogi’ * 190118
The whole Universe is within our manifested body, including Heaven and Hell! We are in Heaven when our Intellect is in the Superconsciousness state and in Hell, when our Intellect is in the Ego state! – The Totality 150218
When you see and feel you are everywhere and in everyone and everything then your ego has re-merged itself into it’s source, The Superconsciousness! –The Totality * 290318
image is courtesy of Serge Bertasius Photography at FreeDigitalPhotos.net